Our monthly membership plan offers you discount on treatment and assistance in the event of an accident or emergency. As a member, you will receive the following standard benefits:
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures
- 20% discount on any fillings
- 20% discount on most other dental work (extractions, etc.)
- 20% discount on any additional hygiene treatment
- 20% discount on tooth whitening
- Complimentary consultations for Facial Aesthetics and Orthodontics (braces)
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance scheme to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency Callout scheme, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months.
Please note an initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first monthly payment only. Monthly payment from £13.95.
Our members are also offered regular complimentary care appointments as a “thank you” for their loyalty to the practice. After six consecutive monthly payments, members can benefit from:
- A free dental appointment to provide clinical examination, checking for signs of oral cancer
- A hygiene appointment with the dentist to include scale and polish, periodontal advice and preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- Routine and additional x-rays to aid diagnosis and treatment planning
There is no limit to the number of free appointments you can receive. You only need to make six consecutive monthly payments and, each time you do this, you will be entitled to the additional benefits set out above.